WebIT web hosting provide Australian based web hosting with servers located within a tier 3.5+ rated data centre, the highest rated data centre in Australia.
Servers use Red Hat Linux and are within a redundant, lightning fast Cisco powered core network using Gigabit routers and switching.
The network health is monitored by checking latency and throughput to ensure it is constantly performing at its peak. The network is fully redundant with no single point of failure including using multiple upstream providers using the BGP routing protocol, this provides resilience to carrier failure and ensures the best path is followed for users accessing the network.
The data centre has:
- A redundant UPS system
- Onsite Diesel generator is used to supply power for extended outages
- A Redundant air conditioning systems to maintain temperature
- A smoke detection and alarm system
- Onsite security guards 24 × 7
- Electronic access control systems
- 24 × 7 access to allow out of hours fault resolution
Not only do we use an Australian Data Center but the web hosting help desk is a professional Australian based setup providing excellent support. Costs are inexpensive and aimed at the professional business with WebIT providing a 99.8% uptime guarantee.