- ListOnce https://listonce.com.au
- LOAD https://load.listonce.com.au
- ReportOnce https://reportonce.com.au
- My Property Pass https://mypropertypass.com.au
By using these services and our websites you consent to us collecting, using, and disclosing your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this Policy.
What information do we collect?
The data we collect depends on the service you use. To provide you with our services, we may collect your personal information when you submit any forms on our websites. This may include:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Social media accounts
How do we use this information?
Any information we collect from you may be used in any of these ways:
- To personalise your experience, as your information helps us to better respond to your needs
- To improve our website, as we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on information and feedback we receive
- To improve our customer service, as your information helps us more effectively respond to customer requests and support requirements
- To track activity on our websites
- To generate basic statistics for reporting purposes
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide will only be used to send you information you request
Disclosure of information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside third-parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third-parties who require your information (with your authority) to assist us in providing our services and websites, and so long as those third-parties also have satisfactory Privacy Policies.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety.
Social media data
Some of our services such as ReportOnce may also require social media information from you including:
- Basic account information such as name and email
- Relevant statistical information such as views, clicks, enquiries, shares and saves
- User related access token data
Cookies and tracking technology
In common with many other website operators, we may use a standard technology called ‘cookies’.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, and they are used to record how you navigate a website.
Cookies that are used in any part of our website will not be utilised for collecting personally identifiable information and will only be used to understand and save your preferences for future visits.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also change your browser to adjust or prevent cookies. Please note, if you turn off cookies this may limit the services that we are able to provide to you.
Security of information
Our users and clients own all their data on our servers, and we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and data.
We have comprehensive systems and processes to ensure this information is secure, including but not limited to:
- Usage of AWS as a world-class, cloud-based, web hosting provider https://aws.amazon.com/ We retain effective control over any personal information held on our cloud servers, and the information is handled in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles
- Access to our servers is restricted by private SSH and public encrypted keys
- API endpoints protected by validation and verification tools, as well as custom authentication methods to prevent unauthorised access
- Regular security testing
- Recording of access and logging of configuration changes
- All our staff are required to sign an Employment Agreement which stipulates strict confidentiality and privacy requirements around all data and IP
- All data collected and held by us is also covered by our internal data security policies to securely store information and prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorised disclosure of personal and confidential information
Occasionally and at our discretion, we may include third-party websites or services on our websites.
These third-party services or websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked services or sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our services and websites, and therefore always welcome any feedback about these third-parties.
Your right to access your personal information
You have the right at any time to request and access your personal information held by us.
You can also contact us via email at any time to update or remove your personal information. We may require you to prove your identity before we can provide you with such data.
Complaints or enquiries
If you have any enquiries, issues, or complaints about the way in which your personal information has been handled by us, then please contact us via our head office:
Phone: 1300 655 448
For more information about protecting your privacy and Australian legislation, please visit the website of the Australian Government Office of the Australian Information Commissioner www.oaic.gov.au